We have a 99.5% on time delivery performance, and we deliver almost everywhere in Chicagoland (including parts of Wisconsin & Indiana). If an address is outside of our normal delivery area, an extra mileage charge may apply. Please feel free to ask for details when placing your order.
When ordering, please allow for a 15-minute window of delivery. Upon arrival, our drivers will unpack and setup your order to ensure that nothing distracts you from getting down to business.
Food & Service
At Northern Fork, we’re not your ordinary drop-off delivery service in Chicago. We know your time is valuable so we take care of the food presentation while you focus on your guests. We bring everything but the table (and can bring those too if needed!): meaning plates, napkins, cups, and serving utensils are always included. No signature is required upon arrival — simply point us in the right direction and our professional delivery staff will unpack and set up a beautiful buffet.
Placing an order
When placing an order, the more notice you can provide, the better! In an effort to maintain our service standards, we ask that orders are placed as early as possible. To ensure your delivery time and menu selections, we encourage orders to be placed at least 24 hours in advance. Weekend orders must be placed by the Thursday prior.
We know things can come up, so if you need to change or cancel your order, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible. All cancellations must be received by 6pm the evening prior.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover Card. We also offer direct billing for corporate clients – please call for details.
- Weekdays: $200 to $300
- Weekdays: Over $300
- After 3pm on Weekdays
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Weekday Breakfast & Lunch
- Weekday after 3:00pm/Saturdays
Your Time Matters
We have spent the past ten years learning the ins and outs of the pharmaceutical sales industry, allowing us to fully understand how to accommodate your busy schedule and to maximize your time in front of the doctors. With our easy ordering process, extensive delivery area, and simple setup, the hardest part will be choosing which of our delicious options to order for your next breakfast, lunch or dinner! See our menu for options
The Ordering Process – Straightforward Order
- Place, change or cancel orders up to 6pm the day prior
- Place multiple orders at once – order months in advance for your convenience
- Track down a lost receipt or find a doctor’s favorite meal easily with detailed client order history and itemized invoices
The Decision – Exceptional Menu Variety
- Created with pharmaceutical reps in mind, our complete meals specials feature over 40 options starting at just $10.99
- Made from scratch daily, we feature fresh, seasonal ingredients- no pre-made, processed foods
- Assorted vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options accommodate dietary restrictions
The Delivery – On Time, Every Time
- 99.5% on-time delivery performance
- Extensive delivery area throughout Chicagoland area, Indiana and Wisconsin
- 15-minute delivery window ensures your food will be there when you are
- Delivery fees based on food and beverage subtotal, not on distance traveled – the larger the order, the smaller the delivery fee!
The Setup – We’ll Take the Lead
- No signature required – receipt is emailed directly
- Dishes are designed to travel well – food will arrive hot and ready to serve
- Professional delivery staff sets up food and supplies, allowing you to focus on face-time with your important clients
Stress-free meeting and menu planning
Our team will ensure your next meeting is successful and hassle-free—from initial planning through delivery, set-up, and billing. We have years of experience serving corporate professionals with all types of meetings:
- Board meetings
- Training programs
- Company picnics
- Holiday parties
- Office breakfast and luncheons
- Lunch and Learns
- Special events
- Photo/Film Shoots
With our experience and professionalism, we are ready to make your next event a great success!